Miles Robson's Resume
e-mail @ milesdrobson at gmail.com · PDF of Resume
Gravity Payments - Salesforce Engineer - Seattle, WA (Remote) March 2020 - Present
- Introduced lifecycle automation to internal SFDC platform.
- Context based integration updates with Platform Events.
- Rewrote internal boarding application from classic Flow to LWC.
Connection Enterprise Solutions - Salesforce Developer - Boca Raton, FL July 2018 - March 2020
- Developed LWCs for reps to automate SFDC record creation referencing external data systems, creating opportunities off of quote records.
- Made LWCs for quick snapshots of a record’s health, from open orders on an account, to dollars spent on a given contact.
- Translated external Pentaho ETL batch jobs to internal Salesforce batch Apex jobs with API callouts, error reporting with Platform Events, and notifications to Slack.
- Omni-channel Live Agent Snap-In development to identify appropriate accounts, contacts, and dynamic routing to related support groups.
- Went through discovery and development of migration efforts to Salesforce Lightning. Rewrote Visualforce pages to Aura Components, various declarative items, Flows and Lightning Quick Actions, and Lightning-Only feature compatibility with business processes.
- Introduced lifecycles with deployment automation using Git, Gerrit, ANT, and SFDX CLI.
Office Depot - Developer, Sales Enablement Team - Boca Raton, FL Sept 2015 - July 2018
- Support of Salesforce batch processes for contract pricing, back-end de-duplication, data quality processes, and automated business rules for customer email notifications.
- Developed Salesforce automated user maintenance with PeopleSoft API.
- Built VFP for contract summaries of a given account, allowing line level review of SKU pricing, allowing maintenance and adjustments for margins as needed.
- Built APEX REST endpoints for inbound leads from retail stores for SMB opportunities
- Communities and LEX development for Partner Programs department.
- Built process to automate of external marketing files using GCS, S3, RCLONE, and Ansible Tower.
- Enhancements to Vendavo Compliance and Pricing app, primarily through Vendavo Scripting Language and Vendavo Query Language (VSL/VQL).
- Led initiatives to translate Dataloader shell batch jobs to IBM DataStage ETL and PLSQL jobs.
- Received Innovation award in Q3 2016 for design, development, and customer response of Vendavo Rebate enhancements.
- Led initiatives for tighter SLAs with integration teams, root cause analysis, and production triage.
Key Brand Entertainment - Software Developer 1 - Fort Lauderdale, FL May 2015 - Sept 2015
- Development of RDLC, ASPX, JS, NUnit, WaitIn, and C# WCF services.
- Experience in MSSQL development, stored procedures and table amendments.
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1
SIDE PROJECT WORK GitHub
- Awesome-LWC, a public GitHub repo of resources I help maintain.
- This website! GatsbyJS site hosted on Netify
- Steel Cavalry, a mech sidescroller made in Unity as part of Gamkedo club
- Implemented a binary-encoded image manipulator using Motorola 68000 assembly language
- Aided in the development of senior aid Android app, managed research of falling detection algorithms and implementation, and senior usability research.
- Florida Atlantic University – Boca Raton, FL 2013-2015 Bachelor of Science in Computer Science GPA: 3.4
- Inducted into Upsilon Pi Epsilon International Computer Science Honor Society (Top 10% of class 2014)